Dental Jokes Guaranteed to Make You Laugh
Though going to the dentist isn’t necessarily somewhere people expect to laugh and have fun, it doesn’t have to be a boring trip.
Plenty of fun can be had at the dentist’s office when there are jokes to tell. Whether you’re going to the dental office or taking a little one to a visit, try out some of these jokes.
They’re perfect for just about any dental visit. Everyone is guaranteed to laugh, making the dental visit a lot more fun.
Jokes for the Dental Office
Dentists and dental hygienists love a good joke. Certainly, they’ve heard their fair share, but they can still garner a cackle from dental jokes. If you’re heading to the office for an appointment, try out some of these jokes and see how well they’re received.
Everyone is going to have a good laugh and you’re going to enjoy the visit a lot more.
- Why don’t patients want to show up for a root canal? They lost their nerve.
- What do you call it when an astronaut ends up getting a cavity? It’s a black hole.
- Why should a donut go to the dentist? To get a filling.
- Where do dentists move when they retire? They head to Flourida.
- What did the tooth say to the dentist when the dentist was getting ready to leave? Be sure you fill me in when you’re back.
- Before the dentist started working, what did the lawyer need from him? A retainer.
- Why does everyone go to the dentist when they have problems? The dentist gets to the root of the issue.
- When the orca needed braces, where did he go? He went to the orca-dontist.
- Why did the dentist take a trip to Panama? He wanted to see a root canal.
Modern Dental Jokes
Though there have likely been dental jokes for just about as long as there have been dentists, there are some new, modern ones, too. If you’re looking for something new that’s guaranteed to get a laugh, try out some of the newer jokes. Chances are, your particular dental staff has not heard them, but everyone will love them.
- Dentist’s offices usually have a TV on the ceiling for the patients to use. Why is it there? So the dentist can Netflix and drill.
- Why did a smartphone decide to go for a dental appointment? Because it had a Bluetooth.
- Why was the patient yelling when he left the dental clinic? The dentist put all caps on the patient’s teeth.
- What’s the most-watched movie for dentists? Plaque to the Future.
- When a dentist needs to call someone, what type of device do they use? A Bluetooth.
READ ALSO: Eat These Foods to Make Your Gums Stronger
Just for the Littlest Patients
While many dental jokes are great for younger patients, some will go over their heads. Instead, for the littlest patients, try out jokes that are just right for them.
If you’re taking a kid to the dentist or talking with a younger patient in the waiting room, try out these jokes and get them giggling. They’ll have a much better experience at the dental clinic and will be in a hurry to go tell the jokes to all of their friends. Don’t worry if there aren’t any kids around, though, these jokes are guaranteed to make anyone laugh.
- Why didn’t the god of Thunder say anything after his tooth was pulled? Because he was a little Thor.
- What’s the name of a dentist that doesn’t like tea? His name is Denis.
- What type of animal did the dentist hope to see when he went to the North Pole? He wanted to see a molar bear.
- What will an orthodontist do when he goes on a roller coaster? He always braces himself.
- What does the dentist give an alligator who has a toothache? Anything it might want.
- A little boy had a cavity. What type of filling did he want? He wanted chocolate.
- When you cross a giraffe with a hedgehog, what do you get? You get a long-neck toothbrush.
- Why did the Storm Trooper go to the dentist for teeth whitening? He wanted to get rid of the dark side.
- A little princess went to the dentist. What did she want? She wanted to have her teeth crowned.
- What game do dentists love playing? They love tooth or dare.
- What did the kid do when the dentist said they needed to try flossing more often? He started taking dancing lessons.
Something a Little Bit Longer
It’s always a good idea to arrive early for dental appointments, but that can mean more time spent in the waiting room. If you’ve got plenty of time, try out these longer dental jokes that are sure to get a laugh.
A patient asks the dentist how long it’ll take for the tooth to be pulled out. The dentist said it’ll just take a few minutes. The patient asks why it’s $500 if it’s only a few minutes of work, and the dentist tells them, “I can pull it out slowly so it takes longer if you’d like.”
The patient went in to see their dentist and the dentist told them, “Wow, you have a huge cavity, have a huge cavity.” The patient said they were worried enough, the dentist didn’t have to repeat himself. The dentist said, “That wasn’t me. That was the echo.”
A patient asked the dentist how long they’d worked as a dentist. The dentist said they’d only been doing the job for about five years. The patient asked what the dentist did before they went to school and became a dentist. The dentist said they used to be in the army as a drill sergeant.
Make your next dental appointment more fun for you or your child! Keep in mind that teeth cleanings or adjustments don’t have to be boring, and there’s no need to be nervous.
Instead, tell these jokes to other patients in the waiting room, the staff at the dentist’s office, or really anyone you happen to meet. You’ll get the laugh and jokes are prefect for putting a smile on anyone’s face.